The Springsteen is a vertically mounted desk-wall bed combination (also known as a "Murphy bed").
This design is a perfect solution for modern day space constraints enabling the easy conversion of a study or
home office into an extra bedroom providing sleeping and professional facilities within the same space. Using
simple geometry and an intellegent mechanism, the Springsteen retains the desk in a horizontal position
enabling swift desk-to-bed operation without removing items less than 420mm tall off the desk.
- Single (Standard Length)
- 3/4 (Standard Length)
- Double (Standard Length)
- Queen (Standard Length)
- Extra length models available upon request
Build and Materials
- High quality melamine faced board available in a range of colours and textures.
- Laminated pine/plywood or laminated saligna/okoume available on request
- All steel items are powder coated with matt black finish
- Counter balancing gas lifts to carry the bulk of the weight for ease of operation.
- Sloped headboard.
- Rubber extrusions bonded to the support legs to prevent floor damage.
- High tensile steel bed frame.
- 610mm deep desk which remains horizontal even when opening or closing the unit.
- Side cabinets with 3 draws available to match.
- Pair of downlight housings
- Please contact us with your requirements for a quotation.
- Delivery is approximately 2 - 5 weeks from date of order as quoted
- Mattress not included.
- Unit is designed to accommodate the STANDARD bed sizes available in South Africa
- Unit is designed to accommodate a mattress thickness up to 250mm.
- Electronics not included.
- Delivery and fitment will be included within quotation