The Tiffany is a vertically mounted wall bed (also known as a "Murphy bed"). This product has been
developed to solve modern home space constraints focusing on practicality and cost effectiveness with an
aesthetically simple and neat design. The Tiffany will fit perfectly in most South African homes, featuring
weight countering pneumatic gas lifts to ensure effortless operation.
- Single (Standard Length)
- 3/4 (Standard Length)
- Double (Standard Length)
- Queen (Standard Length)
- Extra length models available upon request
Build and Materials
- High quality melamine faced board available in a range of colours and textures.
- Bed frame is manufactured using a light weight, high tensile carbon steel.
- All steel items are powder coated with hammered grey finish
- All fasteners are cadmium or zinc plated
- Counter balancing gas lifts to carry the bulk of the weight for ease of operation.
- Rubber extrusions bonded to the support legs to prevent floor damage.
- Crossbar mounted between support legs to hold the mattress in place when bed is closed.
- 10 degree sloped, pedistal type headboard for picture frames, candles, pillows, etc...
- Accommodation has been made for downlight fitment.
- A range of side cabinets available to match the unit, please contact for details.
- A range of overhead cabinets available to match the unit, please contact for details.
- Please contact us with your requirements for a quotation.
- Delivery is approximately 2 - 5 weeks from date of order as quoted
- Mattress not included.
- Unit is designed to accommodate the STANDARD bed sizes available in South Africa
- Unit is designed to accommodate a mattress thickness up to 250mm.
- Delivery and fitment will be included on quotation .